Emerald Hall at The Russian House
118 Greeves St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
About Emerald Hall at The Russian House
BYO and Self Catering Venue in Fitzroy
Emerald Hall at The Russian House is located on the 2nd floor of the venue featuring high ceilings and natural lighting.
- 86sqm with polished timber floors
- Small kitchen (tea and coffee facilities)
- 80 chairs & 5 tables seating [180cm diameter] 6-8 people (available upon request)
- 12 foldable trestle tables on wheels [162cm x 82cm] (available upon request)
- 3 rectangular wooden tables
- Home theatre sound system
- 2 microphones & stands (special request)
- Projector (special request)
- Movable white board with markers
- Upright piano (special request)
- Security cameras on the front of the building, out the back, inside the main hallway
The Russian House
Situated on the corner of Greeves and Gore Streets, one minute away from Smith Street, this location has a registered BYO liquor license and offers access to a partly equipped kitchen, making it an ideal space for functions and events with outsourced catering.
Built-in 1884, the Friendly Societies Dispensary is a magnificent Victorian building with high ceilings and lovely natural light. The two-story structure has a clear division of the facade into two: the first level Crystal Hall with elements of Italian Renaissance architecture and the second level Emerald Hall in the style of Classicism.
"*" indicates required fields
Great for private events
30th Birthday Party
40th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party
21st Birthday Party
Great for business functions
More spaces at this venue
FOR THE VENUE SEEKER
If you are looking for the perfect venue for your next function, event or meeting, you've come to the right place. Simply search your location preference and the number of guests you will be hosting and browse through the recommended results.
Make your booking directly with the venue once you are happy with their proposal. Now you are ready to enjoy a successful event!Browse the venues